2014 Demo Reel:
Scott Guy presented his first animated short film in 2003 at the Om summer solstice festival. Since then he has taken the stage name Vj Guy and performed his special brand of live visuals hundreds of times for a wide variety of audiences. As an experienced performer in several disciplines and a artist of many mediums Vj Guy is able to meet and exceed the challenges of any event size, style or format. Deep knowledge of staging set ups and video projection technology mixed with the ability to create custom content for any theme, environment or brand. Scott is a professionally trained and experienced 3D animation artist and environment installation designer. In the past working in professional video game and interactive software production. Now and for the past 14 years he applies his wide creative and technical skill set as VJ Guy to create jaw dropping video mapping and other exciting visual installations for commercial and entertainment clients around Canada and abroad.
Vj Guy is proud to create visuals for a range of clients from the high end to the underground. This is a small sample of happy customers over the years,
Some of my bigger projects and repeat business :
- Don Good Tequila (Blue Hour Tequila events Digital Adverts and Projection Mapping)
- Casa Loma EMD (projection mapping designs)
- ORP Solstice Festival (11 years Visuals Installation Design & Entertainment Coordinator)
- Stella Artois (Projection Mapping for Grip Media),
- South Asian Heritage Festival (Live Video Feeds and VJ @ Young and Dundas Square),
- Energizer Battery Night race events in 3 cities across Canada in partnership with Cirqlar events,
- OM summer solstice festival (2003 2004 BLA Stage, Interactive Installations)
- Shakti Collective events (Regular Vj over 10 years),
- Alien Influx (Harvest Festival 7 years contributor)
- Zero Gravity Circus (International Circus festival, Lunacy Cabaret + Video Editing),
- MUZIK nightclub Toronto (Resident VJ every Saturday for 8 months),
- Black Light Activists (Regular VJ for many Moons at the Legendary Toronto Psy events),
- Lunacy Cabaret (Theatrical Projection Mapping designs)
- Deep Sea Fish (Psychedelic Trance Events)
- Canal (Live Touring Visuals),
- Eloko (Trance Nights)
- Samhadi Festival (3 days Quebec)
- RUS Productions (Annual Russian holiday parties)
- TMK Productions (Night Boutique fashion shows, Live motions graphics and camera broadcast)
- Carnival Electro (Original Chrildrens Production, live and virtual characters by Dan Nimmo and Scott Guy )
- PRG (Shop technician)& more.
Shared the stage with artists like : Sensient, Vibrasphere, Tegma, MOS, Tetraktas, Perfect Stranger, Penta, FM Radio Gods, Medieval Pundits, State of Bangal, Marcus Visionary, Capitol J, Dj Spins , Dj Marty Mc Fly, Dj Force, Darren Styles & many more .
Projection Mapping for OZMOZIS events
Daydream Productions - Heart Of Gold series
Future Party Space Viewport
Don Good Tequila
Daydream Productions - Heart Of Gold seriesHeart of Gold has been an annual series of AAA class hardcore old school style raves at Toronto's Opera House Concert venue. VJ Guy has been providing fantastic 3D projection mapped stage installations around the events hardcore headliner Djs for several years in a row now. Daydream Productions continues to be one of our Vj Guys top clients.
Future Party Space ViewportProjection mapped space ship windows